Two amazing RC heli video’s in one day, this one is almost unreal. Again left drooling…
UPDATE — 11/17/2010 – Avionics complete. Frame 95% completed.
- Make up a power distribution harness for suppling power from the main lipo to the ESC’s.
- Recieve and solder new set of H-KING 20a ESC’s ( Was only able to procure 3 Turnigy Plush 18a ‘s before they went into BACKORDER..ahhhh)
- Solder female JST to Arduino for control power.
- Design and build some kind of landing gear and battery harness.
- Purchase and install Onboard video system. (Go-Hero HD??)
- Charge Batteries
- Wire management (CRAM everything in the box)
- Maiden flight
For more on my Quad-Copter project, check it out here
Posted in arduino
, do it yourself
, rc drones
Tagged with: aeroquad
, charge batteries
, flight gallery
, h king
, maiden flight
, wire management