Wow…. Awesome footage!!! But I know it must have taken some quick change of the mental gears to recover from this. FPV->LOS->FPV…
- Make up a power distribution harness for suppling power from the main lipo to the ESC’s.
- Recieve and solder new set of H-KING 20a ESC’s ( Was only able to procure 3 Turnigy Plush 18a ‘s before they went into BACKORDER..ahhhh)
- Solder female JST to Arduino for control power.
- Design and build some kind of landing gear and battery harness.
- Purchase and install Onboard video system. (Go-Hero HD??)
- Charge Batteries
- Wire management (CRAM everything in the box)
- Maiden flight