Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan:
“Everybody has to cross the river”.
The following rules apply:
* Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
* The father can not stay with any of the daughters, without their mother’s presence
* The mother can not stay with any of the sons, without their father’s presence
* The thief (striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member if the policeman is not there
* Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
To start click on the big blue circle on the bottom right side of the window after you click the link below.
To move the people click on them.
To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.